Semua orang ade stress sendiri.

7:13:00 pm

Assalamualaikum..

Hidup ni ade ups and downs kan..clearly for now a lot of things going on in my life. I admit that my emotion lately sangat sangat tak stabil, trying so hard to maintain, and i pushed myself harder to be stronger and fight semua ni. tak ada siapa tahu, tak ada siapa tahu ape yang sebenar benarnye.

No one to be blame tentang ape juga yang sedang aku lalui, in fact everyone pun very supportive. Because of that, kat sini, aku secara terbuka, ingin meminta maaf kepada semua, jika aku ade terguris perasaan korang, termarah korang tiba tiba, terkasar bahasa. There is no excuse for my behave, and im completely responsible for everything i said, which i regret, i am very very sorry.

My friend once said, "semua orang ade stress masing masing. bukan kau seorang je". 

I will be moving back to sabah by the end of this month. Now im in the process of menguruskan semua barang barang, and meeting all my friends for the last time. i hope, we all can keep all the sweet memories, and the bitter one also. sebab, one day, we will laugh teringat kenangan yang pahit tu. HAHA. we remember, because we appreciate the moment. 

Im trying so hard to be positive about this moving process. i will start fresh. try berlapang dada and redha dengan semua ni. sometimes persoalan persoalan tu muncul kat dalam kepala ni, stress jadinye. kalau boleh aku taknak mempersoalkan itu ini. maybe ini yang sudah tertulis. just swim with the flow.

Please stress go away, just gonna enjoy my last few days here. Please sad, go away, i want to be happy.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe